Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

Well today is Thursday and I am running behind!! We have had a busy week.. so lets get to this first of all.... I am UP 2 lbs BUT I don't really think I AM! This is my "OFF" week.. which I will be taking ONE every month! "MOTHER NATURE" has shown up this week which always puts me 3-5 lbs heavier due to her lovely presence.. So I am not discouraged just going to wait this through and see how i weigh in next wed! But I think I am doing really good! And I am excited!

In other notes....things have been pretty good over here........

As far as my MONEY FAST!!! Let me just tell you IT SUCKS!!!! Just being honest and it is VERY HARD!!!!!!!!! But I am still working on it!!! Thank God feb only has 28 days!!!

The kids have still been having a hard time getting over the illness.... they were all vomiting and have still had some trouble "on the other end" of things too.... So I really hope this ends soon! I am READY for SPRING!!! Lola goes in on Feb 18th to get her ear tubes taken out because they are working against her instead of doing what they should be doing, so the Doctor wants to get them out, wait a little and she how she does and then if she needs them back in, we will in about 6 months. That is just a day surgery, Shouldn't be a big deal.... we have done it so many times it is just like going to the dentist! But of course everytime you have to put them under there is some risks.

We are also taking Abbie into the hearing specialist to get her ears checked and also to see about getting her ears patched up from scaring from having 6 sets of tubes in and out of her ears.

Caid is doing great! Working hard in school and he is SOOOO excited to start kindergarden. He has been feeling under the weather but pushes through it.. It takes alot for him to stay down.

Zeke has all the sudden come out of his shell! He started school in November and he is like Mr. Social there... he has always been a little bit more quiet but he is busting out which has been good to see, And he is LOVING school!!!

The BINKY FAIRY came last night....and Lola gave her binkies to the baby's in the nursery... we made a pretty fairy glam baggie, gathered up all her binkies and put them in the baggie...sprinkled some glittery fairy dust and gave them to her baby friend Hannah in the nursery!!! (BYE BYE BINKIES!!!!) ALL that's left is POTTY TRAINING!!!! :0)

Jon is doing great at work and we are excited about some new possibilities with in the company! :0) (Cause hey we all know this money fast can't last forever!!!) :0) JUST KIDDING... (well kinda...........)

Anyhow....here are some pics of just misc stuff.... Zeke made cookies with me for his Valentines Party at school and Me and Abbie had BLACK OUT NINJA NIGHT at Awana!



0 comments:

Post a Comment