So she was down for the count all night.. Slept in our room and vomited until about midnight then slept.. Zeke woke up at 2am screaming and he had vomited EVERYWHERE as well.............. sound round 157849 begins again!!! Then this morning I told Caid "Hey buddy we can't go to school today cause Zeke and Lola are sick and he goes I know.... I am sick too.. I threw up just 3 times in the toilet but I didn't want to wake you up.... :( " And soooo it goes.... Caid is now sick... and he threw up all the way to take Abbie to school and ALL the way home and hasn't stopped!!! SERIOUSLY........... I think I have done like 754 loads of Laundry in the past 6 days and been through 7 bottles of Lysol wipes and 2 cans of Lysol spray!!!
Here's to getting better SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comments:
Soooo sorry :(. Praying you all get better NOW! Little Caid is so considerate by letting you sleep :). What a sweetie!
Post a Comment