Sunday, May 8, 2011

MUDDERS DAY PART 2!!!

Well I hope you all have as fabulous of a Mother's Day as I did!!! I got TWO DAYS!!!!!

I wasn't feeling so hot yesterday But the kids said they had "Magical" things planned!!!! So about 4pm.. we headed out!!! They took me to my favorite eats in town, MIO Sushi!! and it was YUMMY!!! Then we headed to Coldstone for a yummy yummy dessert!!!!! Then when we got home they asked me to stay in the car for a minute... So then I came into "THE ISAACSON FULL SERVICE SPA" The room was filled with candles and my robe was waiting.. I had my personal attendant who brought me food, tea and anything I needed!!! Then they gave me a facial and I got a mani/pedi! It was FABULOUS!! And the BEST EVER SPA TREATMENT!!! I EVER got!!!

Then I woke up to a fabulous breakfast!!! COMPLETE with PURPLE (my favorite color) eggs! It was a great day!!!! LOVED IT and LOVE MY KIDDIES!!! And although I never DREAMED of being a MOM...IT IS THE BEST JOB EVER!!!






Hope you guys had a great time!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. Kinney said...

That is so great Kelsey!

Post a Comment