We went out for some good ol Mexican and we hung out…and where else does a bible study group end up at!!! The downtown tattoo store of course!!!!! My friend Courtney and I got a hole put in our ear!!! It was FUN!! I don’t think I have laughed that much in MONTHS!!!!! Really it was super fun!! Here are some pics!!
Abbie had her dance recitals on Sat and Sunday. Jon went to the Sat show and I went with our friends Eydie and Kiana who are visiting from Cali for a week went to the Sunday show!! It was super cute and of course I cried!!! Is that normal!!! I totally don’t think so!!! But non the less it was a great time!!!!
Tonight we had a surprise graduation party for Caid tonight!!! He was SOO surprised and so excited!!! He graduates tomorrow but we had his party tonight cause we have a FULL FULL night tomorrow!!! Abbie has her end of the year play and the last night of real AWANA!
This school year FLEW By!!! At a RAPID pace!!! I can’t believe that in 10 DAYS!! SUMMER VACATION STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for it!!!! Loving being here and now that we are settled we are making some great friends and people to hang out with! SOOO Looking forward to having peeps over this summer!!!!!!!!
Well Peeps the pictures are taking FOREVER to download so check my facebook for pics!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment