Caid graduated from Preschool a major thing for him! It was sweet and I cried the whole way through it. But what made it better is that I didn't cry just for my kid I cried for EVERYONES kid!!!! And they just laughed at me cause I was such a sobber!!! But it was great time! Caid's teacher also announced that all of her chemo was done and she got her last scan and the CANCER IS GONE!!!!! and of course I LOST it EVEN MORE!! So all my pics with Caid and his teacher my eyes are all swollen!!! It is really pathetic!!!!
Abbie had a play and her poetry theater reading was this week too.. So she was excited and we had a great time watching her perform!!!
SO what's next!!!! SUMMER!!! SUMMER!!!! SUMMER!!!!!!
So that's whats been going on with us!!!!
FUN FUN WEEK!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEEPS!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment