Thursday, May 5, 2011

OH Mudder's Day oh...Mudder's Day....

I think Mother's Day is my FAVORITE HOLIDAY.(if it is called a"holiday") I LOVE LOVE all the homemade stuff they make and especially as they get older they are true treasures!!! And I LOVE LOVE getting each of them. Along with tears which i shed for the most ridiculous things! I am such a sap. The most awesome thing was this morning as I arrived at zeke's school.... I didn't have a sitter for Zeke's Tea but I asked if I could bring Lola and they said totally fine. Well when I went in today Zeke's Teacher said "happy Mother's Day... I found you a sitter so you can have a special time just with Zeke... You can bring Lola if you want but I wanted to provide you with a free sitter" I WAS SOOOO EXCITED!!! to which i replied!!! NO I don't want to bring LOLA!!!! and we both laughed!!! So it was a very simple blessing and so cool that they did that for me.

So what's the plan for Mother's Day weekend!!!!! WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........... tomorrow starts it off with a bang!! As we head to the hospital to get Zeke's Tonsils, Adnoids and a new set of tubes in! And the rest of the weekend is just UP from there!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! So we go in bright and early tomorrow morning to get him all cleaned out.

In other news around our house!! We are starting to see the "LIGHT" around here!!! I am coming out of the clouds and starting to get a life again!!! Lola is potty trained and we are free to "baby" things!!!!! Also we are starting to meet some new peeps around here and it is nice to have things to do and places to go and we are so looking forward to SUMMER when we can get together for BBQ's again with Old and New friends!!! YAY!!!! Also channeling my inner 80's and am now JAZZERCISING!!! BABY!! OH YES I AM!! Rockin the thong-a-tard!!! (well not really but you probably wish!!!!! HAHAHA!) It is really fun and is a really really good workout!

MY Long time friend of 18 years (LONGEST FRIEND EVER) is getting married in AUGUST!!! Asked me to be in her wedding which I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and so shocked but honored to be in her wedding!!! I will heading out for a "mommy vacation" OH I MEAN WEDDING!!!!! hahaha!! ALL BY MYSELF!!! As Jon and I were talking about it This is the first vacation I have taken by myself in 10 years!!! to which I replied!!!!! YES!!!! OH YES!!! IT IS!!! I was talking to my Dad about it and he said well if Mom and I decide to go, do you want to ride with us. To which I replied. NO!!! Thanks but no THANKS!! I am GOING ALONE!!! A-L-O-N-E!!! and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

So these are the goings on in our home lately!!!!!

Hope you peeps enjoy your MUDDER'S DAY!!!!




1 comments:

Jeana said...

I bet you're awesome at Jazzercize. In fact, I'm kind of surprised you didn't invent it! I loved this post--I'm super excited for you about free babysitting, a mom vacation, I mean wedding, AND how your kids are going to spoil you rotten this weekend. Love you!

Post a Comment