Monday, June 20, 2011

Family BDAY Night!!!!

SO today... The kids asked to have the family Bday party for me today because Abbie heads to CAMP TOMORROW!!!!! EEKKKKKKK So we went to the store and bought all the STUFF to make a YUMMY CAKE!!! They picked out EVERYTHING by themselves... So we got home and I baked it and got it all ready. Then they did everything else!!! So I went to my room and left ALL 4 of them in the kitchen by themselves... to decorate my cake so I can be surprised when they bring it to me after dinner!!! So they took pictures by themselves and everything... It was fun!!!!! And it was SOOO much fun to see them get so excited about it 'being a surprise" and making it all special for me!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! Jon got called out to a fire so he didn't make it to our dinner tonight. So it was just the kids and I... So here are some pictures of the FUN TIME!!!









2 comments:

Eve said...

Kelsey, you look fantastic! Happy Birthday! :D
The kids did such a great job with the cake - love it!!!

The Isaacson Fam said...

THANKS EVE!!!YOU NEED TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG MORE OFTEN!!! :0)

Post a Comment