Saturday, June 11, 2011

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I mean seriously I know I have been talking it up!!! THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! and ALL!!! BUT REALLY where did the TIME GO!!!! OMG!!!!!! And Yes I did CRY!!! I tried to keep my tears at a minimum as I was helping at Abbie's school for field day!!! Plus my friend/parent there helped me stay focused!!! HAHAHA!!! We were so blessed this year with a FABULOUS teacher and just to see how Abbie has grown leaps and bounds has been awesome!!! I am so proud of her and I am so proud of Caid! He is SOOOO ready for Kindergarten!!! AND I AM SO READY FOR ZEKE AND LOLA to both be in Preschool... I know I know probably the time Lolie will hit kindergarten I will think the same thing!!! Where did the time go!!!! It was a great year. I feel so blessed this year. Last year as many of know what such a challenge with and now that God has brought us through that fire it is nice to feel refined and refreshed!!!! And I am VERY THANKFUL for that!!!

So I was filling in my calender for summer!!! And It has FILLED up quick!!! I am looking so forward to having this FIRST week of VACATION!!! TO DO NOTHING!!!! Getting the car fixed, dentist appointment, church and that's IT!!!! Let me chill peeps!!!! Just give me a week off to do NOTHING and then we will be off and running!!!!

So anyways!!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous start to their summers!!!

ENJOY LIFE PEEPS!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment