So Abbie goes to camp June 21st!!! She is soooo excited!! I also put the boys in swimming lessons that week at Camp Harlow. (The same place Abbie will be) as well. So it should be a fun week! I am really hoping that the kids will just let me have a "down" week that first week off of school to just re-coup a little!!! But we shall see!!!
This week I also added another "I WILL NEVER" to my list. We got Abbie a cell phone!!! Yes peeps... before you pass judgment on me!!!!! I will say it is not like a phone she can carry ALL the TIME... It is for when she goes over to a friends or out....She has been making new friends and has once again got quite the social calender out here... So with going new places and even though we are comfortable with her being there... our rule has always been if you are uncomfortable for any reason CALL HOME and we will come get you... So that is the main reason.. So don't judge!!!! :0)
Ok well I hope you all enjoy your "last week of school" OR in some cases..."your first week of SUMMER VACATION"!!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEEPS



0 comments:
Post a Comment