Saturday, June 18, 2011

Morning by Morning

So yesterday I woke up early about 6:30 so I could just get a cup of coffee and chill by myself!!! Then my BRIGHT BLUE EYED son woke up at 6:37am!!! So I set him up on the couch but still... it wasn't the same!! I woke up this morning at 5:30am on a SATURDAY!!! Because of my dang allergies.. I really miss the polluted smog filled air in LA!!!! I never had these problems there!!! LOL!!! Clean air is just not for me!!! So I decided to just get up and get going.. Made my coffee and here we are at 7:13am and still not kiddies up!!! And it is nice to just sit here and veg for a minute or an hour!!! LOL!!!!

This morning my Mom is coming in and we are headed for our Annual Birthday Shopping trip!!! It should be fun! It will be nice to get out for a bit to hang with the MOM!

Tonight Jon and i are headed to Salem to visit a girl that was in our Youth Group. When we were Youth Leaders in Ventura like 12 years ago!!!! It is crazy the kids we had as Freshman to Seniors are now married with Kids!!! Abbie was in their wedding when she was 2!!!! WE ARE GETTING OLD!!!! She just had her second baby and she was born with 4 heart defects. So please pray for them. Her name is Olivia and her babies name is Ravyn.
So I am excited to go hang out with them for a bit! And I have to admit it will be nice to hold a 4 day old baby!!!!!! THE UP SIDE!!! is IT'S NOT MINE!!! :0)

The kids and I put the pool up yesterday. I knew that the weekend was going be crappy weather but next week should be in the high 70's!!!! YAY!!!!

I am REALLY REALLY liking Eugene.. Which normally means we will be moving soon!!!! Jon and I were talking about that how we find a place we LOVE and then sure enough.. we are out...and then we find ourselves in a place we "HATE" and we are there which seems like FOREVER!!!

So our "summer break" is over and now on to the REAL SUMMER!!! YAY!!!!

Peace out Peeps.. Hope you all are enjoying it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment