Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Weight on my Shoulders

Well....I have been working on losing some of my "BABY WEIGHT" for well about 8 years.. the only issue was.. I JUST KEPT HAVING BABIES!!!! :0)
So I would "start" losing weight and then GUESS WHAT!!! I AM PREGNANT... and well with Zeke and Lola there was no time!! I was pregnant again when Zeke was 9 weeks OLD!!!! So Lola is now 2!!!! And I don't want to be a black sweatshirt mom forever!!!! It is hard to "lose" yourself in being pregnant raising kids and everything that goes along with it. SO I am working on getting "MYSELF" back together!!!! ALSO on my MOMMY VACATION OH I mean wedding that I have in August. I ordered the dress in a smaller size in order "get it off" and if I have to I will send it back but I am aiming to wear the dress I ordered!!!

So it goes. Weight for me has always been a life struggle!!! I am not a little petite girl at heart.. I have always had that football player look thanks to my genetics and the great INDIAN SHOULDERS!!!! But I also want to wear normal clothes that don't make me look pregnant!!! Cause that chapter of my life lasted a LONG TIME!!!!

Our car is in the shop and it was suppose to be done tonight. But they had to do some more work on it. I have my Jazzercize class tonight and I was thinking how could I get there...Jon's car only has 5 seats...THEN it came to me!!! I can ride my BIKE!!!!

So I did!!! So tonight I rode a total of 15.4 miles and did an hour of Jazzercise!!!! I feel VERY TIRED!!! But the accomplishment of it feels FABULOUS!!!!

PEACE OUT PEEPS


1 comments:

Jeana said...

You are so awesome!

Post a Comment