Sunday, June 19, 2011

PA PA PAPARAZZI

Hey Peeps!!!

Okay So I just wanted to give a SELFISH shout of to my FABU friend Betsey! And yes it is a total SELFISH shout out because if we make an blog entry about her "blog" are entered into a contest to win a free photo shoot session... So I TOTALLY ENCOURAGE you to check out her site and like it and enter yourself BUT!!!! IF YOU WIN YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME!!!! :0) Oh and I am only kinda kidding... You really do!!!! :0)

But really check it out..... She does an awesome job and they are super super cute and pretty!!! It is nice cause they are just chill pics... they don't look all posed and stiff! She is going to be taking our WHOLE family pics like 15+ of us in July and Then Jon and I want to get some pics of us taken for our 10 year anniversary!!!! SO anyways!!! Enough blabbing!!!!! CHECK IT OUT

www.framedliving.com

She also makes these super cute headbands..... check it out..

www.framedlivingboutique.blogspot.com


PEACE OUT PEEPS!

1 comments:

Post a Comment