!!CHOOSE HOPE!!
The past couple of weeks I have really been struggling with life, then some more stuff came up the other day and just pushed me over the edge into an emotional wreck! In the middle of my Lonely Emotional self, Jesus nudged me with His soft reminder... CHOOSE HOPE!!!!
I am a firm believer in knowing that you have BAD days.. ROUGH DAYS... HARD HARD DAYS... and I also think that you have to express that... there is nothing wrong with it.. Cry for days!!!!! Just do it!!! BUT.... among that crying, anger,hurt or loneliness CHOOSE HOPE!!!! It might not be okay today or even tomorrow or even in 365 days later. I think in choosing hope you make the decision DAILY that it is HOPE I CHOOSE.. because it is sooooooooo easy to just LOSE IT!!! and LOSE IT BAD!!!
CHOOSE HOPE!



1 comments:
I'm sorry you've had a rough couple of weeks. Praying for you. :)
Post a Comment