Monday, February 15, 2010

Faith of a Mustard Seed

Sometimes... don't you ever just get tired of the fight!
Last week was one of those weeks.. and I AM SOOOOOO tired today!!
Feels like my chest is tight! I am going to blow at any moment.. and can't even get a chance to catch my breathe from the last major event!
Will it ever happen? Will it ever get better? Somedays I have that great perspective of IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY!! NO matter the set back.. then other days.. I think REALLY?? it is?
So I guess today well the last couple of days I've been having the "other days"
It really doesn't matter how I feel.. really.. cause it is what it is and I need to adjust my eyes to just that.. but to honest... just feeling really tired right about now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment