Wednesday, February 24, 2010

weekly updates

Hey there all FANS of mine!!! (LOL!!!)
Anyways.. Still fighting the good fight! Lots of stuff going on though!
Been out and about doing some fun stuff!
Let's see..
Well I finally got around to giving Lolie her first haircut! I know she has been looking like "cousin it" for months. so here is a pic of my sweet girl... starting to look like a toddler!! :)



Yesterday we went to OSU Lambing thing.. it was pretty cool actually... If you like watching Sheep in labor!! :) but I did think it was very cool, I more so than the kids. SO here are some pics from our Lambing adventure


Here is our field trip groupies


Caid hanging with the sheep!


This one had a mohawk like caid.. thought they could be twins! :)


My kiddies with the sheep... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So those are some of the things we have been doing to keep busy...

OH.. and we also put our house up for sale too!! :)

2 comments:

The Isaacson Fam said...

Cute kids!

Gullett Circus said...

Ha oh and the house is up for sale. Just a small little itty bitty detail. You are a dork!

Post a Comment