Just got inspired by the good old memories of NKOTB!!! For those of you who are in lala land.. (NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK) from their song.. "Step by Step" For those of you who know.. you know!! for those of you who don't...one word! Google!
Anyhow. thought I would just update on stuff and things. Things are moving along.. same old same old.. nothing new and nothing old! Still taking one day at a time and trying to remember to breath as I go along. But God is good and has been providing and doing awesome things... So I can't discount that for sure!
Anyhow we went to the ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) doctor today.. Zeke's ear has been bloddy for almost 3 months straight.. So I figured I should go get it checked out... (Ok for those of you thinking I should get the WORST MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD...) ALL of my kiddies are Chronic ear infected children! Abbie is on her 5th set, Caid and Zeke both have them and my precious meek gentle little Lolie will be going in to get her's placed in.. "THE EAR gene runs deep!" So we went today and he went down the list of everything.. and we have already done it all atleast twice.. Which is what I told him.. and I also told him. He was our last stop! We have been there and already done that!
So Zeke is going under the knife as well again! This time to remove the left tube out of his ear. Obviously the tube is not doing it's job and needs to be adjusted or completely removed. And Lola has had fluid in her ears since birth.. it was just a matter of timing when to get it done. So here we are.. a NOT so new thing! I totally could get my degree and be a ENT! I am a professional! But that would mean I would have to put my rapping career on hold! (oh decisions decisions)
So also as some of you know.. the house is on the market.. and just waiting on God to decided when and where we are going next. I must admit not really knowing where we are going is a little weird, but knowing I know who hold the future if golden!
I am in a bible study I attend Monday's and one of the things she said last week was. "God is just as deliberate when He doesn't reveal His will as when He does."
So been clinging to that.
Abbie just was awarded the friendship award at school this last week. She was very excited about that! Caid has just entered into "quiet time" AKA no more naps! Which he actually thinks is really cool! He feels like the big kid now!
Alright.. well I think that will wrap it up for tonight!
Have a good one peeps!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment