ME!!!!!
OH MY GOSH.. WHAT A DAY!!!
Last week I took Abbie to the dentist for the first time in about 4 years!!! YES 4 Years.. (STRIKE 1) and she had 5 YES 5!!! Cavities!!!! (STRIKE 2) Today I took Caid to the dentist.. He is now 4 and it is the first time he has been!!! (STRIKE 3) and he has to get a freakin root canal!!! (GAME OVER!!!!!! ) I totally felt soooooooooo bad!!! who are these kid's parents anyways!!! Well the dentist... did try to comfort me by saying Caid's teeth are delicate and sometimes these things are just genetic!!! YUCK! anyways.. So we are thankful for insurance!!! FOR SURE!!!! First time we have had dental insurance.. hence the 4 years between going to the dentist!!! and Caid first time EVER!! Anyways.. I suck!
And while we are on a roll.. Zeke and Lola go in to get Zeke's tube removed cause his ear has been bleeding for about 3 months, and there is just tons of gunk in his ear they need to clean out and take the disfunctional tube out. And Lola well she just would not be my kid if she went through life without ear tubes.. Abbie is on her 6th set. Caid and Zeke both have one set!!! So this completes our circle of life!!! :) So we go in on the Monday to get Zeke and Lola's done at once..
Then tonight.. come home and Zeke and Lola decided to paint my carpet with red juice!!!
FUN TIMES FUN TIMES!!!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh man! I totally thought I was going to win this one! I hate bad days like that but you know what? God loves you and so do I and tomorrow is a new day!
Do you know the name of the company that manufactures those ear tubes? I'd like to buy some stock...
Love ya and praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment