Well i am SO SO excited that my NEW pair of shoes FINALLY came today! I know.. not many may get excited about these kinds of thing.. BUT I DO!! SO here is a pick I took and of course photo shopped.. that is how excited I was to get them!

I think of these shoes as my ruby slippers... click them together... you know the rest.. Anyways.. I LOVE THEM! and LOVE my husband for getting them for me.....!!!
STAR WARS:
Today it was like the heavens opened and I could see clearly. Mind you as airheaded as my next statement may be I truely and honestly had NO idea!!
Today we had PJ and Star Wars day.. I was way tired out so we took a day of R & R!
So as we are watching Empire Strikes Back.. It dawned on me! ANNIKAN SKYWALKER IS DARTH VADER!!! WHOA!!! I never knew that.. Make fun of me but I felt like I totally unlocked the worlds problems and mysteries dating back to the 1600's!
Anyways. It was fun!
SCANDALS:
NO Scandals to report.. just thought it tied in well with the other S's
Peace out Peeps.
and may the force be with you!



1 comments:
Yeah! Can't wait to see your shoes! Glad you guys had a "down" day!
Post a Comment