Friday, March 12, 2010

NEAR.....FAR.. WHERE EVER YOU ARE.....

WOOPITY WOOP!!!!! WE ARE MOVIN! :)
Not like super far... but far enough for now...
Jon got a new job and they would like us to live locally... so we will be re-locating to Eugene, Oregon! I think I am kinda looking forward to this move. a change of pace might be nice.. Of course... I will def.. miss my peeps!!! Abbie and Caid want to move tomorrow.. guess the moving gene runs deep! Anyways... so that is the big news we have going on!

Here are some of the day to day stuffy stuff! :)
I was doing my tax stuff getting the offer papers on our house all together and getting the kids lunch all at the same time.. and I kinda laughed as I stepped back and looked at the counter.... here's a pic! Had all my papers along the sink.. and on top of the box of corn dogs.. kinda just giggled! (yes yes my peeps.. this is how I stay so organized and put together)




For Christmas we got abbie that Caterpillar to Butterfly kit, you know the kind you order thru the mail and they send you the caterpillars. Anyways, we sent for them right after Christmas. And this week I finally through the box of stuff away cause I guess I just thought it got lost in the mail. So what happens... THE DANG CATERPILLARS show up yesterday!! So anyways... "how excited are we!" No, it will be fun! So anyways. Here is a pic of the VERY beginning of our Caterpillar to Butterfly experiment!




Peace out Peeps!

P.S. "EVERY MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOUR BRUSHING YOUR HAIR IN YOUR MIRROR....... " (Just a little inside shout out to let you know I've been thinking/praying for you this week! your a rockstar!)

2 comments:

Jeana said...

I love you! Thanks for that. And you're not allowed to move to Eugene until we hang out in Albany at least once!

. said...

Kaelyn had the butterfly thing when she was about 4. She was so excited to hold the butterflies and watch them fly off in the backyard. One didn't make it too far though. Landed on the patio and the dog licked it right up. LOL

Post a Comment