Monday, March 29, 2010

Come Just as You Are

So back in October I became part of a bible study on thursday mornings... It had been a LONG while since I was part of a study.. I have never been part of a "small group" within a study.. and it actually was a big turn off.. I HATE SMALL GROUPS!!! anyways.. went with it... and well now.. I don't know if I would ever do another small group again cause this group will be HARD TO BEAT! Tonight we had a little gathering as our group will be leading the Passover Meal to our bible study and as we prepared for it we AS ALWAYS had discussions from point A to Z to Q to U and back to A and all the way down to Z again.. just how we roll.. And as everyone left and after every thursday when we meet I am so refreshed cause these chicks I think in every sense of the word "just come as they are" with it all on the table.. and the cool thing is everyone just jives..... ok we know that "NS" is probably going to come up in gathering EVERYTIME... Through the tears and the laughter and all the talk everyone just IS.. and you don't get that very often these days!

VERY VERY BLESSED!!!

Shout out to my peeps!!!! I HEART YOU ALL! :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment