Thursday, February 11, 2010

Home school Drop Out!

Okay Peeps...

Well apparently.. MOST of you missed my homeschooling closure!!! So I am going to do a re-play!

So anyhow.. After prayer and prayer and more prayer.. we decided to end our 3 months of Home schooling.. NOT because I couldn't stand it anymore!!! (quite the opposite) We had talked to Abbie about taking a break out from school until Christmas time and then we would re-evaluate it from there.. Well Abbie knew that date was coming and she had her t's crossed and her i's dotted! Homeschooling for us was never a permamant move.. As most of you know one of my top 3's "I would never" and homeschool was definetly one of them! It was probably the best time.. Abbie and I have had together and it was AWESOME!! yes AWESOME... But we had all prayed about this move and felt it okay to move forward with her going back to school. You ask her these days how she loves being back at school... AND THERE IS NO QUESTION she loves it!
Some great lesson's learned from this is well the obvious.. " NEVER SAY NEVER" and I can actually do it! Homeschooling is not such a bad beast after all! And I MISS her when she goes to school these days.. I asked her the other day if she wanted to homeschool and she VERY QUICKLY responded.. "NO WAY!!! PLEASE NO!!" anyways... all this to say. I would not take it back for a moment and also wouldn't hesitate to do it again! :)
Thanks Peeps for your prayers!! You guys rock!

1 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

Hey dude you know homeschool rocks!

Post a Comment