Monday, July 25, 2011

We inturupt the laundry to bring you this message

Ok.. so this morning... I SAT DOWN and ate BREAKFAST, DRANK MY COFFEE AND WATCHED LIKE 15 MINUTES OF THE NEWS!!! I don't think that has happened since 1996!!! The kids all were sitting with me all in our zombie state!!! It was great!!! It made for a great start of the day!! I guess people do sit and enjoy their coffee and watch some news daily..but that has not been me for a while! And I forgot.. So after we got done.. we packed a lunch up and headed out for some fishing.. NOTHING today.. so the kids were done quickly and NOW I AM BLOGGING AT 3:30 in the AFTERNOON!!! I know my kids are tired when I am BLOGGING AT 3:30 in the AFTERNOON!!! So poor Lola is recovering... all while we drag her around like a rag doll!!! But she is on drugs so hopefully that eases some of that rag doll feel... She is recovering.. She just has been sleeping alot.

SO anyways..so my main thoughts for this blog today is non other than!!!!!! DIETING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my FAVORITE subject!!!! or NOT!! Anyways. Since I think about FEB.. I have been on a little challenge with my friend Jeana. As she has started a Weigh in Wednesday's with some girls. So I have been on that band wagon.. and it has been FABULOUS!!! so since Feb. I have lost about 22 lbs. (STILL MORE TO GO...but I feel like I am on a good roll) Soooooooo I have thrown all my FAT pants, MATERNITY, Pants and shirts and anything else that in any way shape or form represents MATERNITY,and either given it away....or trashed it.. for example.. those of you that have hung out with me for a while!!! Will appreciate this.. I THREW AWAY MY GREEN HOLEY PANTS AND GAVE AWAY MY BLACK SWEATSHIRT!!!! OH YES I DID!!! Those green pants have been with me since Abbie was a newborn!!!!!! So I did all of this so I didn't have a back up plan! I am in a size 10/12... Mostly 12...but I have 2 pairs of 10's that I wear too...so IT COUNTS!!! And I am in Med/Large Shirts. So heres the deal.. during my weigh in wed.. I have become so obsessed with the scale it's freaky! So I still have a prego tummy.....cause seriously.. I am going to have some suck and tuck done to get all of that off... BUT.. I think for my build and everything a 10/12 and Med/large. Is a good fit... doesn't mean I am like ALL DONE!!! But the NUMBER on the scale has been so discouraging.. so I am now going to go on my clothing size.. just to take a little breather from the scale. So that's my blog thought for the day.. I know it was TOTALLY DEEP..and NOT SHALLOW AT ALL!!! :0)

Peace out Peeps.


0 comments:

Post a Comment