OMG!!! and I mean that in the most worn out OMG VOICE!!! How nuts has life been for us the past 3 weeks. It is craziness!!! PURE CRAZINESS!!! So we moved in like our 48 hr turnabout. We had 2 days till the first round of company came in and stayed for 4 days. Then we had 2 days off and our next round came in on Sunday. Then EVERYONE was here by THURSDAY!!! ALL 17 of US!!! Then we went camping. It was MY families first camping trip. And I must say THEY LOVED IT!!! Zeke is right at home in the woods... Jon, Abbie, Caid and I took a 14 mile rafting trip down the McKenzie River. We had a GREAT TIME!!! It was totally one of those memories...that will last forever!!! Well worth it! Everyone left Monday.. REALLY!!! Flights left at 7am....cars left at 6am It was an early day.. SO today is WEDNESDAY EVERYONE LEFT MONDAY....and I feel like a truck has run me over!!!! We have spent the last 2 days fishing and hanging out as a fam...second night in a row when we haven't eaten dinner till like 8pm!!!! OH...and getting a call from the ENT Monday saying Lola is good to go to get her tonsils and Adnoids out FRIDAY!!!! So the last couple of days have also been pre-op appointments along with all the other appointments we have during the week.
Anyways. I am THANKFUL THANKFUL for all that is going on and learning from each and every lesson.
Peace out Peeps!
P.S. I hope this makes sense.. I haven't blogged in a while so I wanted to get one up...but I am to tired to re-read it!!! ENJOY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment