Well today was LONG... L-O-N-G!!!! I am so tired!! Today Caid had an Urology appointment in Portland.. So we left here at 9am to drop Abbie off at school at 9:10am.. which every day we JUST MAKE IT IN TIME.... got to my mom's at 11am dropped off the little two and then headed out to Portland.. Caid and I had a date at our fam's favorite Sushi spot before we headed to the Doctor. Got to the Doctors office FINALLY... (Loved the feeling of being back in a big city.. but frustrating cause I had no idea where I was going) Anyways. we found it.. Talk with the doctor and as Caiden put's it..."The Doctor is going to fix him so his wife can have babies"! YEP.. from the mouth of babes! anyways.. so 2pm rolls around head back to my moms.. get to my moms about 4! pick up the babies... head home get home at 5:45pm. Meet Jon at home with Abbie fed Abbie and Caid and headed out to Kidsmo with the older ones.. Went out to dinner with some friends... picked up Abbie and Caid. Came home and decided the carpets needed to be cleaned. So Jon said he would do it.. Caid helped him.. Abbie and I took on the kitchen and bathrooms... .and WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I am tired!
On the way home Zeke also choose to PUKE his guts out.... which reminded me once again how God truely delights in motherhood.. as he gives mom those moments.. when for example I was about ready to puke my guts out from cleaning the chucks... of barf and working through that disgusting smell... and some how as a mom you just forget all the barf and the smell and just comfort your kid.. and make sure he is okay... :)
P.S. 2 of our "caterpillar's bloomed into 2 beautiful butterflies....
I will try to get some pics up..
I am off to bed!
P.S.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! I actually forgot it was his birthday today!!! :) We celebrated on Monday so I totally spaced it out! Good wife huh! :P
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment