OKay.. so to say we have been busy would be an understatement.. we are cramming.. just like back in the college days!!! Anyways... so the other day we were coming back from making a trip to the new house and listening to my new favorite radio station that plays 90's music all day long!!! :) hehehehe... little small background is I have MEMORIES up the wazu.. of 90's music growing up cause I had the "coolest" big sister growing up who knew every cool person and song on the radio... I wanted to be her when I grew up! Anyways.. one of the songs i listened to OVER and OVER was this song from the band Bad English. So it came on and Lolie was rockin out to it.. but every time i turned the camera to her she stopped rockin.. so here is a little bit of her show. :) but it made the memories flow all over again!!! :)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment