Friday, April 9, 2010

NO SCHOOL TODAY!



I was actually really looking forward to having No school today and spending some time with the kiddies.. had nothing big on the agenda just ANOTHER Doctor's appointment in the afternoon! :) So I would do what any good mother would do... PUT THEM TO WORK.. The day prior I had totally emptied out my room to clean the carpets and baseboards stuff like that.. So TODAY was their turn! So I put my room back together and emptied their room. They all had a job and did great! Then headed to Costco to pick up a few things and of course have lunch! Then off to the Doctor and back home. It was so nice that it was nice out! So they played outside for a bit when we got home. Jon got home around 6ish.. and I surprised him and had a sitter here at 7pm.. and we went to the movies.. We went and saw "Date Night" with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell.. and one of the last lines in the movie was..."I would do it all over again" and I would in A FREAKIN HEARTBEAT! It was a really good day. And I am SO very thankful for Jon and my kiddies!!! So here once again are some more pics of our NO SCHOOL FRIDAY! :) LOVED IT!







0 comments:

Post a Comment