Thursday, April 15, 2010

I BECAME A PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think the lady who threw my party was convinced I was....??!!! What is up with that!

Seriously... so I had my FIRST and ONLY pampered chef party. I have never had any of these parties before cause I am really not that kind of party gal! Anyways.. The whole night this lady was like "OH Kelsey is going to become a consultant so should you!!!" and as most all the women there LAUGHED when she said that... so did I!! I AM NOT BECOMING A PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT... no worries if you do.. but totally not my cup of tea..
Anyways.. after she left or stopped talking which lasted for like 8 hours. We had a lot of fun! Anyways.. Here are some pics It was a lot of fun!

My friends at my after party.....



Some of the peeps from the party left... and this is pretty much the "after" party...
Love these GIRLS!!!! :) and I WILL totally MISS THEM!









0 comments:

Post a Comment