I DID NOT PROOF READ!!!! I AM TIRED!!! SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! :)
So... LONG!!!! It feels like forever since I have blogged!!!!!! So let me try to catch up.. We have had company for about 2 weeks straight!!! and have enjoyed ALMOST every minute of it!!!! :) My Grandma has come out to spend sometime with our fam and I have TOTALLY enjoyed that to the MAX!!!! LOVE LOVE having her here!!! My cousin Jaime came to visit us exactly a week ago today and she blessed us with her presence till Wednesday!!! It was a blast!!!! You know what is really cool.. Is we never really "grew" up around my "Clark" cousins... When we came down for our annual visiting trip to Cali from wherever the heck we were living during that time, we always had a big "Disneyland trip where we would all meet up with all the cousins and we would go to Disneyland. That is pretty much the only time that I remember hanging out with Kim and Jaime for an extended period of time growing up. And it was always fun (we have matching shirts to prove it!!!!) But the time wasn't very extended. So to me it has been cool getting to know them in my "grown up years" and it has been VERY VERY cool to form relationships with both of them and for them to be part of my families life :) So it was a cool visit! :)
Anyways.. here a couple of the "fun things happening around our house" Here's a funny story.. We caught a pet frog.. Although we dont keep it anywhere near the house or have it.. Well Zeke's "frog" comes out as another... not so appropriate FOUR letter word!!! :) If you get my drift.. Well you put "Put that FROG on a BENCH.. (and Bench also comes out as a different "B" word...) this = a VERY BAD SENTENCE!!!! but sadly we are such bad parents we laughed our butts off!!!! And one more to check off the list!!!! Going for GOLD here.. 3 our of 4 children have shoplifted before the age of 4! (don't worry.. still have time to get a perfect score on this one!) ALSO to add to our list 3 out of 4 kids have master their "potty mouth" by the age of 4!! JOB WELL DONE!!!!!! :) I will take that pat on the back! :)
AND ON TO MY BIG NEWS.. which isn't big news.. cause you guys have been hearing about it for weeks!!! SUMMER IS OVER FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGGGGGGGGGGG SADDDDDDD FACE!!!! :(
And in good form I have already cried TWICE TODAY!! Tonight I made Abbie's favorite dinner... Shrimp Alfredo. Everyone got bathed and PJ ready. We all sat down at the table with the hot brownies ready to be eaten... before we started.. I read
Philippians 4:8
(Although I did alter the word "brothers for Abbagail"
Finally, ABBAGAIL, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Then Jon told us all to get up and get around Abbie and ALL six of us laid our hands on Abbie and prayed over her for her new school year.. YEP.. I cried!!! :)
Then she told Jon that I needed to take her to school tomorrow cause mom can't handle it! :)
But I was very proud of her and I was proud of all the kids.. as each one prayed for her and for her first day of school.. EVEN Lolie.. although she just closed her eyes and mumbled something and said AMEN! :) That alone was a tear jerker for me. Blessed.. Totally blessed!!!!!
Peace out Peeps! :)



1 comments:
We love being a part of your families life too!! I especially love that we can share our faith and some of the deeper life issues and be there for each other. Love you guys.
Post a Comment