OH MY GOSH!!! Can you believe it is the last week of summer already!!!! MAN THIS SUMMER FLEW BY!!!! I MEAN FLEW BY!!!!! I think it is because it rained for most of June!!! ( I mean seriously.. we should get an extra few days for makeup or something!!) Anyways. Abbie is getting really excited about starting school and so is Caid. Caid is starting a 4 day a week pre-school that is focus on Pre-K. So it is a little bit more challenging than just a preschool - preschool! So he is very excited about that, but he starts like a normal kid in September! Anyways. So we have a week full of F-U-N!!!! My cousin Jaime is here and the kids LOVE LOVE her!!! oh and I think she is okay too!!! :0) We are headed out to Voo-Doo Donuts this morning and hitting downtown Eugene.. so I can show her all the organic weed smokin hippies!!! :) and do some downtown shoppin!!! Then we head for the coast Tuesday.. and Wednesday we are going to Multnomah Falls. So it should be fun!!! Then Thursday Jon's sister comes in till Saturday and then Jon's grandparents come in Friday to Sunday.... oh ya.. and Jon is gone next week for another Business trip!!!! WHEW!!!!!!! :)
Have a great day peeps!!!!
HEART YOU ALL!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment