Ok... so we are semi-starting to gear up for school to start up again!!! SEMI-STARTING!!! We have a star studded week ahead with another house full of peeps coming!!! My cousin Jaime is coming and we are all SOOO excited!!! Abbie is starting the 3rd grade.. So here is a funny story.. well at least Jon thinks it is pretty funny!!! So Abbie started Kindergarden when Caid was still pretty little I think about 4 months or so. So I was still having all my pregger Hormones. So we get her all dressed up in her pretty little FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL Outfit and send her to school. We all walk her up and as we get ready to leave. I JUST TOTALLY LOSE IT!!! I start balling my head off and I am sooo sad... SO I put my sunglasses on so she wouldn't see me crying.. and then she pretty much pushed me out the door, gave me kisses and I cried all the way home!!! :) and so was the story with 1st grade too.. I can't remember who I was preggers with.. But it had to be one of the younger two!! SO I balled my head off sending her to 1st grade.. Abbie rolled her eyes and I think the parents thought I was crazy!!! THEN SECOND grade came!!! I AM NOT PREGGERS!!!! FINALLY!!! I told jon.. Oh I should totally be fine!!! He said.. ya.. I am not so sure.. and HE WAS RIGHT!!! BALLED MY HEAD OFF!!!! What is wrong with me!!! Anyhow.. I am use to it now.. So make fun of me if you will.. But I am ok with being that way I guess!!!
Anyhow.. ENJOY YOUR KIDS TODAY PEEPS!!! :)
(p.s. no time to proof read so hope you can get through it!!)
1 comments:
Yes, I remember Abbie/Brayden's first day of second grade :). I've never cried about Brayden going to school, but Nyah is starting pre-school this year and I'm tearing up thinking about it. I don't know if it is because she is my last or if it is just that I am getting more emotional each year. The last few years, I have been crying over every movie!
Post a Comment