So alot going on!!! I CAN NOT believe that SCHOOL IS ALMOST STARTING!!!!! #1 I am not ready to start getting up at the butt crack of dawn!!! (Jeanna not much has changed since 1996!!!! I still need someone to sing me a song to get me going!!!) I hate getting up so freakin early!!! ESPECIALLY since my kids now ALL sleep in till 8am!!!! ICK!!! anyhow.. Got a house full for the next 2 weeks!!! AND I CANNOT WAIT!!!! My grandma is coming in from California and I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER!!!! And for her to see my kiddies!!!! I really miss her alot. and I am totally looking forward to seeing her!!! My sister in law is coming over on Monday and staying Monday and tuesday and I am looking forward to having her here with the two kids BUT even more looking forward to the "girls night out" we get to have on Tuesday to Celebrate her and my mom's bday!!! :) Then they leave on Thursday and my other sister in law comes in and is going to stay thurs, friday.. then my Cousin from Cali is coming for a visit
(which I am super stoked about too!!!) on Sunday!!! and stays till wed. Then Jon's grandparents come in Thurs- Sunday!!! So this couple of weeks should go by pretty darn fast!!! :)
SO!!! okay I have to tell you this story. We were at Papa's pizza last night and a guy name Tony Dungee walks in, and Jon's mouth drops to down open wide and practically hit the table! I have no clue who this guy is.. but apparently he is a "big deal" he use to coach the Oregon Ducks and then I guess he went big time in the NFL ending his coaching career with the Colts (they suck anyways) so jon has read some of his books and was totally I mean totally stoked to see him walking around.. And long story short.. I thought.. well I will go ask him if he would mind taking a picture with my husband. And HE REJECTED ME!!!! JERK!!! whatevs.... So I told my dad I was rejected by Tony Dungee and I also told my friend Debbie Thomas.. Both of them said "oh he is a strong Christian" so that explains my "twitter" on TONY DUNGEE! So I am not bitter or anything.. BUT really!!! WWJD!!! :)
Peace out Peeps!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment