We have had my mom's dog while they are away on the east coast for 5 weeks.. Let me tell you! This has been an adventure!!! So we went out and bought some doggie soap cause this doggie was stinky..and Zeke and I with a little help from Lola helped make his smell much better!!!!
Caiden has been VERY into LEGO's lately his new favorite thing!!! The other night I went to tuck him in and had this LEGO man laying on his head and he was fast asleep! I told him the next morning that he went to bed with a LEGO man on his head and he said YA......MOM he is my friend and we were having a sleep over! :)
Abbagail seems to be growing at a rapid rate!!!! She is growing up!!!! And sadly in more ways than ONE!!!! We started the series of "talks" this week... and let me tell you!!! I think I scared her half to death in becoming a women!!!!LOL!!!!! Thank God for my Cousin who gets these random texts from me about panic questions on the talk! As she is just coming down from the talks with her "TWEEN" anyways!!! She is getting big!!! :0)








1 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Caid!!
Oh, what a doll.
Abbie....wow, that last photo makes her look like a teen!! Cute headband.
The two littles, washing the dog, so cute.
I've never used a blow dryer..but yes, I guess they do that, huh??
Fun to see pictures from lately. :)
Post a Comment