So my weight has creeped back up again... NO WHERE like it was when I was PREGGO and the aftermath of! BUT... I still have these 14lbs that have LINGERED for almost 4 years!!!!! Having 3 babies in 3 years took its toll on the ol' bodio' not that I was a size 4 to start but you get the point! Weight for me has ALWAYS ALWAYS been a struggle and sometimes I felt it was more of a struggle for other than for myself!!! But nonetheless it is what it is. I have some poundage to lose! So here are some of my reasoning for gettin it done! My #1 reason is of course health. Being adopted I have NO family history what so ever so like my Doctor tells me every time I see her you have to think IT ALL RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY! and for sure by taking care of myself and being more healthy! #2 for the kids!!! NOT just because I don't want to be the "FAT" mom... I want to be able to be totally active and be able to be on the go...... which I think I am anyways.... kinda hard not too.but still you get the point ALSO when I am working out my kids are happier cause I am happier! I struggled alot and bad with post pardum with all my babies.... and as soon as that started to take over I hit the gym hard and it definitely helped balance me! #3 A happy wife is a happy life...and that is all I am going to say about that!!! :0)
Anyways... So earlier this week I emailed my Aunt to get some tips about what she was doing and how.... She has lost a lot of weight and looks fabulous!!!! ;0) So she is doing something right for sure!!! So I gathered her facts and some from some websites and got my plan together.... the next day I was catching up on my blogging which as you well know I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks. AND LOW AND BEHOLD.... I see my friend Jeana's blog and read it. For those of you that are interested in this story you can keep reading for those that aren't you can skip ahead..although I don't know why you wouldn't want to hear this!!! :0) I met my friend Jeana hmmmmmm in 1996...???( I think) I worked at a camp during the summers near Seattle and this was my first year and I returned for the next couple years as well. and Jeana was there as well............ Jeana is my FABULOUS CRAFTY TALENTED SINGING KINDHEARTED LOVES PEOPLE AND LOVE JESUS FRIEND.... AND I HEART HER!!! So we actually met up over Christmas Break for the first time in prob 12 years!!!! And we live 1 1/2 hrs away from each other!!!! But for me it really was just like picking up right where we left off....although we added husbands and kid to the mix..... :0) So there is the back story on Jeana... so where was I...OH YES!! I read her blog and here is what it said!!!
My Friend Jeana
SO I JOINED HER CLUB... I am very excited to see how this goes!! I am totally on board and have my Weigh in Wednesday scheduled!!!!!!!
So if any of you are into this too..... please join in!!! You can weigh in my site or on Jeana's I will weigh in every Wednesday to post! :0) So you can leave a comment on that post to check in...
I have set my goal for 25lbs by June! That is about 5 lbs a month. I wanted to make a goal that I thought was very possible...so I don't get bummed out to quickly!
Anyways Peeps... Comment me and let me know!!! You guys are slacking on comments anyways!!!
PEACE OUT PEEPS



0 comments:
Post a Comment