Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling very productive today!!

AND IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME!!!!
Man...being home and sick with everyone made me a home body with lack of motivation!!!! But today some of that motivation maybe is on it's way back..... we will see... I started working out again and got my little buddy working out with me!! And I must say we are DOING AWESOME!!!! My main point of SERIOUS frustration is a scrapbook that I am making. Seriously I do not know why people do this for FUN!!!! I have literary been pulling my hair out with this project and I have looked for answers to some of my questions with no avail!!! :( I went to michaels and joann's and those people looked at me like I was crazy with the questions I was asking! I was even resorting to asking strangers in the stores questions....and man they are seriously excited about their scrapbooks!!!! Anyways after MUCH frustration I have figured out another plan that I think will work better..But I REALLY was going crazy with it!!!!

Since we have moved we have not switched over to new dr's yet. But with everything going on we needed to get a local doctor. So today I finally got set up with them switched over my insurance card, got Lola and Zeke's yearly check up's scheduled got a new sticker for my driver license since mine got shredded in the washing machine, got Caid's bday party reserved, laundry is going, dishes are clean..... might not seem like a lot...but coming out of the fog.... IT IS!!!!!!

Alright peeps... gotta go finish being productive before the kiddies wake up!!!
Peace out




1 comments:

Mrs. Kinney said...

Love productive days :).
Sorry the scrapbook isn't working out for you :(.

Post a Comment