Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello World

Well I must say that today has been the most productive day that I have had in weeks!!!!! I told Jon last night I was going to make today a HIT!!! Getting everything and everyone back on track! And sure enough...well after my coffee kicked in!!! It was! I think the fact that it is in the high 50's and sunny has alot to do with it as well! So did my 4 loads of laundry for the day and put it away! Got dinner out and thawing.. ran the kids here and there for school and pick up and went out and FINISHED.. YES FINISHED my NEVER ending leaf project!!!! And I am not kidding it has taken me weeks to do this project!! But It was good to get some fresh air and be outside! I told caid that for every small stick he picked up I would give him 5 cents and for the big ones I would give him .10 cents well I should have seen this coming but he only picked up the BIG sticks!!! And he said "why I would I pick up the small sticks when I can make more getting the big sticks!!!" SO $5 later he finished!!! :)
We are getting ready for Caids bday party. He wanted to invite all of his little preschool friends So I told him if he wanted to do that he had to have something that was fairly cheap. Which if you know my son...he understands that! So we are having his party at a Pizza Joint in town called Papa's Pizza! He loves this place they have great pizza and they have a great playground inside as well that the kids love! So we were planning on having a Lego party cause he is into Legos in a MAJOR way at the moment! But when we were on line ordering him his lego party supplies I showed him the Camo party stuff that was on closeout! And I told him these are on a major sale... would you want to have a camo party instead and he asked about the prices and then said....."UM YES!!! that is really cheap, why wouldn't we buy that instead!!" (Seriously this kid loves a good deal as much as I do!) So we got 3 table covers, 36 dessert plates 36 dinner plates, 16 Thank you cards, balloons and 3 center pieces for $7.17 I was stoked! and SO was HE! :) Considering the Lego plates for 12 cost what the whole camo decor did! :0)

So my Mom and Dad are in Virginia for 5 weeks. My dad is helping out a pastor with his new church and we have the blessed pleasure of having their dog! The only reason I did this is because I LOVE MY MOM AND DAD! And this was also a great blessing cause it has proved to me that I don't need a dog! They are just like a kid and Lord knows I don't need another one of those! I made a book for my dad for his 70th Bday. I gathered people from all seasons of his life and they wrote a little something about a memory of what he meant to them and I put it all on a book and am getting it printed as we speak. I actually think it turned out really well! I hope it turns out just as well printed! :0) But I am excited to give it to him. It took a while to do and I am really proud to give it to him!

Well there is so much to catch up on..... But I need to go pick up Abbie from school!!!!! So I will make a part 2 hopefully later tonight!!!

Peace out Peeps!!! :)

Kelsey

ps once again didn't re-read this.. hope all makes sense

0 comments:

Post a Comment