Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year.... Ready...Set...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well here we are 2011!!!! Whew!!!! And it is off to a running start!!!! We have SERIOUSLY been in the HOUSE for DAYS straight!!!! And I would say the older two are running at 85% and the babies about 75% Zeke has improved the most but he was also the sickest. But in the end it probably was really good that we were all grounded in the house for Christmas Break. It wasn't as exciting as I would have hoped for but It might have been needed. Our schedule during the weeks are so busy with school and other activities it is like go here then there then here then there!!!! SO the kids have actually really done a lot better than I would have imagined. So Monday morning is coming quickly.. The kids are excited to get back to school to see their friends. We had a fun new years eve party just us and my sister.... I set the clocks 3 hrs ahead and we rang in the new year at "midnight" We had a little Wii action going and some fireworks that I had left over from the 4th! The kids thought they were really really COOL staying up so late!!!! Anyways!!! I hope your week into the new year is an easy one!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment