So while the guys were out with their smoker... Heather and I went box by box and I think only a true friend would do that!!! :) So we started in the Kitchen and almost passed out on the couch at the end!! They came at about 10am and left at 9pm. And we were literally doing something ALL day! So here are some pics of our fabulous work!!
This is the "big kid" living room

This is the kitchen

This is the dinning room

Kids Living Room.. But this room is not all put together yet.. hence the mess! :)

Lolie decided to crawl into the bath after her bath.. It did keep her pretty busy and quiet though, she was proud!

SO off for ANOTHER day of unpacking...
Abbie starts school tomorrow.. She is very excited! The kids were outside yesterday at 7am playing and I made them come in when Heather and her gang left at 9pm! They are having a blast living out here in the "country"



1 comments:
Looks so good, so glad we were able to help you guys! I'm sore but glad you can live in unclutterdom! Love ya!
Post a Comment