Ok.. so it is pretty quiet here in the country!!! Getting use to it! But the coolest thing is THERE IS A BIG CITY 2 miles away! Now of course Eugene does not compare to Cali.. BUT it is nice to kinda meet people living in the year 2010 and not 1994! It has been nice to be in a bigger city, I am loving it! Been busy these last couple of days. Abbie started school in Junction City, because of the boundaries we go to Junction City which STINKS.. So next year I am putting in for a transfer for a Santa Clara school. The Junction City school is how shall I say this.. GHETTO!!! and it is 12 miles away from the house when the Santa Clara house is about 2 miles away. So we shall see how it goes. Big prayers out on Transfer. She starts school at 8am!! Which is a HUGE adjustment for us all!! Back in A-town she didn't get up till 8! I take here to and from school cause if she rode the bus she would have to be at the bus stop at 6:55am and get to the school at 8am! And home she would leave at 2:30 and get home at 4pm! A little to long for me to have her ride the bus home!
So Caid started school today and was SUPER excited and had a great time. He attends a speech preschool program. This was leaps and bounds different than his old speech school in a-town by 200% it was awesome! I was SUPER impressed! So he dressed himself all up today in honor of his first new school day! He had a blast!

We have finished unpacking and let me tell you how happy I am.. Caid was bringing one more box in for us in this pic!

0 comments:
Post a Comment