Saturday, May 1, 2010

Crazy what get's you excited!

So I am catching up on blogging.. So prepare yourself once again for amazement!! (KIM!!)
Anyways.

So let's start with Thursday. I have been a part of a Thursday morning bible study at my church for this past year and it has been such a blessing, and I have made some friendships that I hope will last a lifetime! So Thursday was my last day and they gave me a card and had me pick through door 1 - 3 and low and behold.. THEY BOUGHT ME A MICROWAVE!! I was totally shocked!!! LOVE IT. and didn't even know they knew I need one! But apparently they did, anyways it was awesome.. AND it is a SUPER NICE one! I took a pic of it It was all pretty with a bow on top. Just like a new car! I think I was just as excited with the microwave as I was with getting a new car!
Thanks to all you girls!



0 comments:

Post a Comment