So this past week my Aunt Sue... I am her namesake!!! We had a lot of fun. And a lot of new adventures!!! Come to find out Aunt Sue has quite the eye for design!!! So we re-arranged my house and I picked up a couple of things to add to the rooms! It was a lot of fun. And I will post some pics when i get a chance! But it was a blessing to have her stay with the kids and us.
So we all came up today to go to my neices 2nd Birthday party!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA) It was a fun time. Then we all came up to my parents for dinner tonight. It was a fun time! So we will be up at my parents all weekend to celebrate the weekend!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend..
Shout out to the troops!!! And for all those who served to keep our country free!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment