So this last week my Aunt Sue was here visiting and we had a BLAST!!! It was really alot of fun and the kids loved having her here too.. SO while she was hear she gave me a new hobby!!! (I know sounds weird huh!) although I am not crafty in the first place I had a lot of fun doing this. We went to St. Vinnie's and bought some things and did some serious HGTV stuff to it! It was fun! So most of the stuff we did was in the "big kid living room" And I think we did a pretty good job. But as my Aunt Sue says.. it doesn't really matter what other people think it's my house!!! (hmmm do we think alike or what!) Anyways. here are some pics!
THE BEFORE!!!

THE AFTER


So hunting around for this stuff was fun... So my makeover cost me $32 bucks!!!
I also got a new bedding for my room.. which I L-O-V-E! Here is a pic of that!


Well these are things going on in my little world!!!! Having a blast though!!! Keeping Fam #1!!!!
1 comments:
Awesome!! Can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment