Friday, June 25, 2010

Have I mentioned!!

Not sure if I have mentioned it or not! BUT I FREAKIN LOVE SUMMER TIME!!!!!
I do I do!!!

So this summer I have become a VBS junkie! I have my kids enrolled in 6 weeks of VBS Thus far and found 1 more last night!!! THEY LOVE VBS!!! And the great thing and that they are all different! So today ends their first week and they had a blast! We went to their little show last night and watched what they had learned. It was fun! I also had a 'moment" where I was like CRAP Caid is getting big.. He is singing the songs, doing the motions, is he getting older??? Then looking at zeke.. and thinking these kids are going to grow up boom boom boom!!! I don't have babies anymore!!! (which I AM TOTALLY) ok with just was one of those moments!!

But they all did great!


So this morning I woke up with my DANG allergies! STUPID ALLERGIES!! SO I tried to stay in bed for a little and as the tissue started invading me I decided to get up. And I actually caught the sunset! It was SOOO nice!!! FINALLY!!! It felt like summer had really started to kick in and we weren't living in the month of "April"!!! But it was warm enough to sit on the porch at 5am and watch the sunset!!! Loving it!!!! totally loving it!

So I was also pleasantly surprised last night when I realized it was THURSDAY NIGHT! Not Wednesday!!!! I was stoked!!!!! YAY FOR FRIDAY!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment