Monday, June 7, 2010

Weed and Potty Training!!!!

Ok.. So I am going to pay for today! Tomorrow!!!! So dropped Abbie off at school at 8! Got home at 8:30! Cause we live in EGYPT from her school!!! Went right outside and stared on the yard work!! Worked straight through till 11am went inside prepared lunch for everyone. Put the smaller two down for their naps and around 11:30 Caid and I headed out for round 2!!! So we ventured back out to finish weeded...(honestly you don't realize how big the "yard" is until you are out there for like FOREVER!!) So at 2:15 caid and I finished.. seriously that kid can work!!! He rocked. So my aunt is here visiting so I went and picked abbie up from school. Came back and the babies were up. So everyone got their bathing suits on and set up the hose on the trampoline and got out the ghetto slip and slide and the older two at least had a blast!! I finished the lawn and then had a little sit down with Lolie as we watched the other play! She got sprayed with some of the hose on accident and you thought some one had just beaten her!!!! Seriously that girl is HIGH MAINTANCE!!! :) anyhow!! SO got like 1/4 of the weeding done!! Seriously.. won't be able to do that tomorrow.. not sure If I will be able to get out of bed. I can hardly lift my arm!!!

On the other hand. I guess Zeke has decided to start potty training.. Ok so here is the deal! I don't potty train! I hate it.. So I just wait when the kid makes up their mind. I mean seriously I can't do the timer.. cause I am to much of an airhead to remember, So was his first day in Big Boy pants with no accidents.. He went through most of the day with his junk hangin out but whatev! BUT I am also not getting my hopes up.. We shall see where this goes!! :) Don't get me wrong I welcome it FOR SURE!!!

Anyways. peeps... Looks like tomorrow will be a shopping day.. looking for some curtains for my room and the living room.. We are having a hard time finding the right color and design! So YAY for shopping day!! :)

Have a great one peeps!!






1 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

Good luck with the curtain shopping, excited to see the after pictures! Your house looks great!

Post a Comment