Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quit Smoking???

Ok did I hook you... SOOOOOOOOOOO I am not have not been a smoker but Zeke is reminding me of a guy I once knew who was working on quitting smoking. Wednesday Night we couldn't find a Binky for Zeke so we said.. HEY PERFECT TIMING!!! He is now OFFICIALLY potty trained and TOTALLY POTTY TRAINED. YAY!!!! So we are not even using pull ups anymore.. and I am LOVING that the diapers are disappearing at a slow rate!!! FINALLY after 4 1/2 years!!!! I only have ONE kid in diapers. It's awesome (Ok back to my story) So we figured that since he is potty trained and he is 2 1/2 (normally my kids don't go past 2 anyways with their binks but Lola has a bink so I kinda budged on that and let it go.) he doesn't need his bink anymore. Zeke has been a binky baby to the core!!! he has rocked those binkys over the years! So we took it away and he did awesome. He didn't get up, didn't cry out or anything. THEN HE WOKE UP!!!!!!!! and I swear he was like a druggie or a smoker... saying... 'BINKY BINKY BINKY" ALL DAY yesterday. So I called my mom to get some re-enforcement to make sure it was okay NOT to give it back and keep it up. So all day yesterday I think he was going through his "withdrawl" time. He was SOOOOOOOOOOO moody.. and sooooooooooooo grumpy he just wanted his bink... So we got through the day. He didn't even ask for it when he went to bed last night.. SO DID WE ACTUALLY GET RID OF THE BINK??? hmmm time will tell I guess. But I think we are on our way.

In other news. My friend LeeAnne came over yesterday with her two kids. I don't think we saw our kids the whole time. (well chill out.. we did... we are responsible adults right!!!) But they get along really well and they played great. And it was good to have her over! We had a great time! I am totally loving summer time!!! BUT I have always enjoyed summer time.. Got good summer food, summer drinks :), and summer company. We have A LOT of company and family company this year coming and I AM SOOOOOOOOOO excited to see them.

Peace out peeps!!!


ENJOY THE SUN TODAY!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment