Monday, June 14, 2010

Are you smarter than a 3rd grader!

Well tomorrow I will officially have a 3rd GRADER!!!! Where the bleep does the time go!!!!! seriously!!! It is insane!! She is so excited to move to 3rd grade!!! This year was A YEAR!! We pulled her out and homeschooled for a bit. Put her back in... and ended up HERE!! Well thankfully we made it HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!! and of course with another year of DIVA to chalk up! SO I am very proud of Ab. She has had her ups and downs this year, it has been awesome to have her on our team. Especially when things this year got rough, she is a cheerleader for sure! :)

Here is Ab at the start of her 2nd Grade year!


And her last full day of Second grade!!!



I am one PROUD MAMA!! She is a trooper!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment