Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Today is Father's Day and I am totally blessed to have an awesome dad who has been a HUGE example to me growing up and now. He has always been a great cheerleader and let me learn my mistakes and victories on my own. With a little wink wink here and there with those mistakes!!! :)

And making it two in a row. I am thankful for Jon. I knew the day I met him he was "THE ONE" and I have enjoyed everyday of my life so far with him! (Notice I said SO FAR......LOL) But I am blessed he works so hard for our family to make ends meet and to make sure we are always taken care of no matter what needs to be done! He is truly the sugar to my tea, and the I to my I-pod!!! This year especially has been one of change, challenge and growth for us. And it was such a gift through that hard time to have us come out closer and stronger together! He has been my one and only BFF!!! and I love him dearly!!! Lots of love babe!! XOXOXOX



0 comments:

Post a Comment