Abbie had a playdate this afternoon and went to the water park. So caid wanted to make me a bday cake while the other 2 slept! AND HE DID!!! HE made the BEST cake ever!!! and ALL by himself!!! IT TRUELY WAS MY BEST CAKE I EVER GOT!!!

Had some dinner opened my fabulous present from the kiddies and headed out the the freezing pool with Abbie and made a whirlpool for us to float down the "amazon river" So it was anything MAJOR.. but it was FABULOUS to be 31 with such an awesome fam!!! :)
So 31 is off to a great start! :) I had tons of birthday emails, cards, and calls yesterday and it was good to hear from each one of them. My sister in law mentioned to me that I was a "Friend Gypsy" where I have friends all over and here and there. And I think she was right!!! It is true, my friends are scattered from here and there and I honestly don't talk to them much but the cool thing is I might just show up on their doorstep someday and it would be back to 1999!!! (Or whatever year it was) I am just kinda flighty!!!! I am okay with that and I am blessed that my friends are okay and have been okay with that for years!!! Two of my very close friends I was in Amsterdam and India with. Have always joked ... "Kelsey is just going to be this hippy with a backpack that stops over for a couple hours out of the blue just traveling away while we are at home raising babies" HA! Well the joke was on ME when they were in my wedding and I was the FIRST of us to get married!!! AND HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!! But am blessed that they take me for who I am!!! :) Also I think moving around alot has made it "easy" for me to "move on" to what ever adventure was next. But I do miss those girls!! and I miss all of them!! But it is always awesome to know they got my back!!!! and of course I got theirs! :)
Anyways. I rabbit trailed A LOT this blog.. might have to do with it being 2am!!! A couple more updates!!
TONIGHT was also the first night Zeke went to bed without a BINKY!!!!!!!!!!! and it was FINE!! HE ROCKED IT!!!! So we shall see if this stays!!!
Peace out peeps!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment