Thursday, June 10, 2010

Potty Training

Well I tried an outing today to the mall with the kids.. and left Zeke in his big boy underwear.. He told me twice he had to go to the bathroom while we were there and did. And had no accidents. He has been in underwear since Monday and we have had one accident. I think that is doing pretty good! :) BUT.. I would not say he is "potty trained" yet. But I think we are on our way!!! YAY!!!! I am the WORST at potty training and I think God knows that cause my kids just seem to have a switch and when they are ready they do it! So anyways... I know this is what everyone is thrilled to read about!! But I am stoked that I can ALMOST say I have ONE KID left in DIAPERS!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT the BINKY's!!!! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Peace out Peeps!




1 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

Hurray! It's so nice to have no diapers, I so do not miss them!

Post a Comment