So Thursday night was our last night in A-Town! We went over to Heather's house and had dinner and hung out with them and had some yummy chili. I love them.. But I am starting to tear up.. so I am not going on!!!! Anyways. not like we live in China! But Heather was a HUGE part of keeping me kinda sane during this move! :)
So here is the kids at dinner! The quietest time we have when we get together.

After Heathers we came home to say our good-byes to The Kinney's. They have been our neighbors down the street and good friends of ours. Nyah is 3 weeks older than Zeke. And Braydon and Abbie are in the same grade at school. And Krissy has been a real good friend to me over the year! :) So her is a pick our our kids minus Lola who went to sleep of course!

Gonna Miss you Guys!!! :)
src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54488/140/9A2222C7EE94F0DAB23B6E84AB6A73DB.png" style="border: 0 !important; background: transparent;"/>
1 comments:
Kinda sane!
Post a Comment