JEEZ.. it's been kinda busy around here! Just got a lot of stuff going on.. Still totally adjusting to moving. I think sometimes no matter where or how far you move there is always a sense of adjustment. I am loving being in a bigger city with more things to do and places to go! BUT! here is the catch we live 1 mile out of Santa Clara and 11 miles to Junction City, but we have a Junction City address which means we get NONE of the EUGENE benefits which sucks! But whatever... we will work around it!
So Tuesday we went up to Portland and had Caiden's surgery It was pretty rough but he is doing good now.
As for Mother's Day Jon got called into work for the next 4 days out of town... so I was on my own. So we went to Papa's Pizza where Mom's got a free pizza for mothers day and it was a full size pizza so it was cool.. Then we went and got some flowers to plant. We had a good day!


1 comments:
Hey Kelsey! I must have only had an old blog address for you or something... this one totally took me by surprise, but I'm excited to be able to catch up with you all! :)
We've been doing some planting too - mostly herbs... on the balcony... we're trying to decide if potted raspberries would be taking things a little too far.
Glad you're settling into your new town!
Post a Comment